I’ve been a pro-life activist in New Hampshire for more than thirty years, doing everything from community volunteering to professional advocacy at the State House, with political campaign work thrown in here and there. I’m Catholic, tenacious, and a proud Granite Stater. I’m a writer, public speaker, and hiker, not necessarily in that order.
I took Pope Francis seriously when he said “…Do I, a Catholic, watch from the balcony? You can’t watch from the balcony! Get involved! Give it your best.”
And so I try.
I hope you’ll check out my other blogs!
- Leaven for the Loaf: Since 2012, I’ve been writing at Leaven for the Loaf about the life issues in my home state of New Hampshire. Beyond the Granite State, I report events including the annual March for Life in Washington and the Pro-Life Women’s Conference.
- Granite State Walker: Join me at Granite State Walker, where I’ve been writing since 2006 about my favorite trails in southern New Hampshire.
Media & Speaking Engagements
On-air, online, and in person, I talk about pro-life policy, Catholic citizenship, New Hampshire civic engagement, and my experiences as a slow-but-steady Granite State hiker.
May I help you as a speaker for your event or show? Let’s get the conversation started! Just use the contact form below.
A Sampler of Events
- “Concord 101,” in conjunction with Cornerstone Policy Research: a seminar launched in 2019 for churches and other venues throughout New Hampshire, offering practical tools for effective civic engagement. Watch the webinar version on YouTube.
- Speaker at 40 Days for Life rallies in Manchester and Greenland, New Hampshire
- Offering the Best of Ourselves: Reflections of a Catholic Citizen in New Hampshire, a lecture at Magdalen College of the Liberal Arts
- Becoming an Effective Online Advocate for Life, a presentation at Bringing America Back to Life Conference, Nashua, NH