I write short-form nonfiction with a focus on New Hampshire, sometimes going farther afield in search of stories and trails.
A few threads dominate the stories I weave…
- I’m a Catholic woman with experience in political campaigns and public policy work.
- I’m a pro-life activist who blogs about policy debates at the State House, and who also travels statewide to meet people engaged in different pro-life ministries.
- I’m a Granite State walker, putting in all the miles I can manage on southern New Hampshire’s beautiful trails.
…and I look forward to sharing those stories.
- Writing is my favorite form of expression. In addition to blogging publicly, I’ve written for private clients seeking clear and concise analysis of legislative proposals.
- My book Pro-Life Journeys is a brief anthology of posts from the first decade of my Leaven for the Loaf blog, featuring stories of people doing inspiring work to defend the value of human life.
- Through public speaking and being a podcast guest, I get to put down my pen and have good conversations on topics including pro-life policy, civic engagement, and outdoor recreation in some of my favorite New Hampshire places.
Pope Francis once said, “…Do I, a Catholic, watch from the balcony? You can’t watch from the balcony! Get involved! Give it your best.”
And so I try.
Media & Speaking Engagements
May I help you as a speaker for your event or show? Let’s get the conversation started! Use the contact form below.