I write short-form nonfiction with a focus on New Hampshire, sometimes going farther afield in search of stories and trails.
A few threads dominate the stories I weave…
- I’m a Catholic woman with experience in political campaigns and public policy work.
- I’m a pro-life activist who blogs about policy debates at the New Hampshire State House and interviews people engaged in pro-life ministries.
- I’m a Granite State walker, putting in all the miles I can manage on southern New Hampshire’s beautiful trails.
…and I look forward to sharing those stories.
- Writing is my favorite form of expression. In addition to blogging publicly, I’ve written for private clients seeking clear and concise analysis of legislative proposals.
- My book Pro-Life Journeys is an anthology of posts from the first decade of my Leaven for the Loaf blog, featuring stories of people doing inspiring work to defend the value of human life.
- Through public speaking and being a podcast guest, I get to put down my pen and have good conversations on topics including pro-life policy, civic engagement, and outdoor recreation in some of my favorite New Hampshire places.
Media, speaking engagements, events, book inquiries
Click below for my Contact page.